GDPR - Consent to the Processing of Personal Data
PRINCIPLES ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordancewith Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
I hereby give my consent to the UEPO – University Enrollment Process Optimization s. r. o. company, with its office registered at Bajkalská 1173/34, Vršovice, 100 00 Prague 10, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in in Prague in section C, insert 339228, Company ID: 09627383, VATIN: CZ09627383 (hereinafter referred to as “the Administrator”) to process, in accordance with the Regulation, the personal data that I have provided in the contact form on the website.
Data subject means a natural person to whom the personal data relate. Personal data will be processed by the Administrator for a period of 2 years from the date of provision.
Personal data to be processed:
Data subject means a natural person to whom the personal data relate:
- Name and surname
- Company, job title
- Contact details (phone, email)
- Identification data provided in the contact form on the website
Personal data provided in the web form will be processed for the purpose of contacting the client.
If the client agrees to the sending of the email offers related to our products, personal data will be processed for the purposes of marketing activities for a period of 2 years from the date of provision.
I understand my right, in particular:
- To have access to my personal data (pursuant to Article 15 of the Regulation).
- To request their correction (pursuant to Article 16 of the Regulation).
- To the deletion of my personal data without undue delay, if reasons are given (pursuant to Article 17 of the Regulation).
- To limit the processing of my personal data in the cases referred to in Article 18 of the Regulation.
- To the portability of the data in the cases provided in Article 20 of the Regulation.
- To withdraw this consent (pursuant to Article 7 Paragraph 3 of the Regulation).
- To raise an objection to the processing (pursuant to Article 15 of the Regulation).
Using Cookies on Website
UEPO – University Enrollment Process Optimization s. r. o. runs its http://uepo.eu/. If you visit this website, we automatically store selected information in the server logs.
These include cookies as defined by Google, these are “short text files that the visited web page sends to the browser, which saves them on the user’s computer. They allow the site to record the information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. This makes the next visit to the site easier and more productive. Cookies are important. Without them, browsing the web would be much more difficult.”
The types of cookies we use:
- Relational cookies (Functional cookies)
- They help to display the pages correctly during your visit and are automatically deleted the moment you leave the site.
- Permanent cookies (part of Analytical cookies)
- They are stored on the device and may contain an anonymous identifier of your browser. They do not identify you as a specific person, they only identify access to the site and the behavior of the users accessing from a specific device. They are used mainly for the purposes of site usage statistics and other measurements, as well as advertising.
- Advertising cookies (Marketing cookies)
- They allow targeted advertising to appear on the websites that are embedded in this advertising system. Targeted advertising is displayed based on the behavior of an anonymous user on the website, thanks to the identification of their browser. For example, if you searched for car tires last time
the next time you visit, targeted advertising will show you this
- Measuring cookies (part of Analytical cookies)
- They can recognize repeated visits to certain websites from the same browser on the same device and monitor the browsing activities.
Some places on our website may also collect information through the so-called pixel tags. These may be shared with the third parties who provide marketing activities for us. However, the data collected through these pixel tags would not allow us to identify a particular user, even if there is a link to your personal information.
From the point of view of GDPR, we process cookies exclusively for remarketing activities (re-addressing users who have visited our website). We use Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Sklik from Seznam and Facebook Pixel on the web.
We do not share personal information with anyone unless one of the cases described below occurs.
In accordance with the law, we may provide personal information to third parties if we believe that it is necessary:
- For compliance with laws or regulations and for hearing of court proceedings or processing requests from the state administration.
- For the application of the relevant contractual conditions, including the investigation of their possible breach.
- In defense of the legal claims of UEPO – University Enrollment Process Optimization s. r. o. (e.g. against fraud), in case of technical difficulties or security problems.
- To protect against damage to the health, property or security of UEPO – University Enrollment Process Optimization s. r. o., our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
The Administrator hereby informs, in accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, that:
- The user’s personal data will be processed on the basis of their free consent, under the above conditions.
- The reason for providing the user’s personal data to the Administrator is the demand for business cooperation; these data will be kept by the Administrator for a period of 2 years.
- The Administrator may not transfer personal data to a third country, an international organization or other third parties for reasons other than those specified in the legislation (pursuant to Article 7 of the Regulation).
The Administrator has taken such organizational and technical measures to ensure a level of security of personal data appropriate to the nature, extent, circumstances, purpose and risk of their processing.